Thursday, October 26, 2006

V-neck diamond raglan top




Yarn : Lana Grossa Toccata in butterscotch (100% mer cotton)
Needle : 3.5mm circular
Project start : Early Sept, 2006
Project end : End Oct, 2006
Pattern source : free pattern from Elann.com but it was no longer available.


Comments : It's a simple V-neck raglan top with open work and diamonds pattern at the bottom. I've made some mistake while knitting this top, I follow the wrong raglan decreasing instruction and have to unravel the front and back pieces that I had finished to re-knit again. Overall, it's just a relaxing knitting. However I'm not satisfy with the outcome, it's kind of tide and short, I think I'll unravel the whole thing and re-knit one with larger size and more longer in length
Changes made : No changes made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home