Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Note book cover #2






Material used : Left over linen from curtain, embroidered with DMC floss no : 453 and 776, inner lining with dusty pink poly cotton and 1 unit shell button.
Stitches used : Stem, Chain stitches and French knot.
Project start : 25th November, 2005
Project end : 3rd December, 2005
Pattern : My own

Comments : A second notebook cover in flower motive. Doesn't look much like flower but I really have no idea what should it be called, so just called it flower. This notebook is meant for myself and I'll be using it for sketching any crafty idea come on mind. This is my first time stitching on french knot and it doesn't seem that neat on the book cover, mayb I didn't pull it tide enough when forming the knot, must try to pull harder next time. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home